DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE, TYPE DP 900
- high operating safety
- robust, compact design
- pressure resistant up to 350 bar
- easy maintenance
- flow direction selectable
- drag indicator as standard
- Dual scale bar / psi or mbar / kPa universally applicable
- selectable display indicating range
- helium application on demand
- plastic housing
- stainless steel housing
- static pressure max. 450 bar
The differential pressure gauge DP 900 serves to monitor the differential pressure of filter systems, measuring systems, valves, coolers, heat exchangers, in petrochemical, as well as in gas and air systems. Preferably, the DP 900 is used for air and gas technical systems.
The design is a robust, compact design in aluminum and is pressure-resistant up to 350 bar.
The differential pressure measurement value is determined via the path of a freely movable piston, which is supported against the range spring.
The magnetic piston gauge is mounted in a fixed housing. The transfer of the piston path on the scale is magnetic. A magnet attached to the pointer system follows a magnet integrated into the piston. Each position of the piston is assigned a specific pointer value. An absolute separation of measured value and display is guaranteed by this measurement value transmission. Leakage to the outside is thereby prevented.
A drag indicator is used to monitor and control the maximum differential pressure. All devices are equipped with a double scale.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
ACCESSORIES on demand
- Reed contact, protection class IP 67
- special scale
- (EX) i separation stage – 1-, 2-channel
- fine filter / pre-filter
- protection housing, class IP 65
- Swagelok connectors
- fitting installation kits, completely pre-mounted to install to our vessels