CELLULAR GAS FILTER, TYPE VZF/VZEF/ZFG/ZEFG
- budget priced
- short installation length type VZF and ZFG
- high filtration rate (efficiency)
- replacable filter cartridges
- large dust collection area VZF / ZFG
- dust drain nozzle N3
- upstream coarse particle separation
- 4-way differential pressure connections
- DVGW certified
- for all gases according to G260
- for non-aggressive special gases
- many sizes in stock
- Silumin Cast (VZF/VZEF)
- Cast Iron (ZFG/ZEFG)
- Straight Through – VZF/ZFG | DN25 – DN150
- Corner Type – VZEF/ZEFG | DN25 – DN100
- PN16 | -10 / +70 °C
- PN16 | -20 / +70 °C
- PN16 | -40 / +70 °C
- PN16 | -10 / +150 °C zzgl. TÜV
- HTB (5 bar g) | -20 / +70°C
- PN40 | -10 / +70 °C DN25-DN80
- PN40 | -20 / +70 °C DN25-DN80
- PN40 | -40 / +70 °C DN25-DN80
- DNV (maritime) DN25 – DN100, 10 bar g | 0 /+60°C
The gas flows through the inlet nozzle into the filter housing. For the types VZF / ZFG with a straight through flow, the coarse particles entrained in the gas are pre-filtered by flow diversion (impingement element). Fine dust particles are filtered by a filter cartridge. The purified gas flows through the outlet nozzle. The filter element contamination should be monitored with a differential pressure measurement.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE FILTER SIZE…
The performance diagram shown in the leaflet is used to select a filter. At the intersection of a max. gas velocity of 20 m/s and the maximum operational flow rate to be expected, the nominal size of the filter results.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our cellular gas filters are certified by DVGW in accordance to EG 2014/68/EU and EU Gas Regulation EU/2016/426 (GAR).
The filters are tested according to ‘DVGW-Arbeitsblatt’ G498 and in dependence on AD-2000 design code.
- The design, pressure, and leak test as well as the housing materials are certified with a material certificate according to DIN EN 10204 / 3.1.
ACCESSORIES on demand:
- differential pressure gauge DP900
- installation kit – without bypass
- installation kit – with bypass
- accessories for DP900, e.g. reed contact