Condensate Tank, Type VKAB
- Pressure vessel design
- Volume according to customer requirements
- Customer-specific design for other regulations (ASME, EN 13445, SVTI, AS1210, PD5500, etc)
- Customer-specific approvals
- Customer-specific testings
- Application for sour gas (NACE)
- Design for low temperature down to -50 ° C
- Design pressure up to 300 bar
- Design temperature up to 250 ° C
- Customer-specific nozzle arrangement
- level indicators
- condensate drainage systems
- sump heating
GENERAL & FUNCTION
The condensate tank type VKAB collects liquids and condensates, which are generated during the cleaning of gas in liquid separators. The condensates are discharged from the separators into the tank and serve for pressureless intermediate storage.
The design is carried out as a steel welded construction in a horizontal design and is designed as a pressure vessel with 3 bar.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our standard equipment is tested according to AD 2000 and CE-certified according to the EC / PED 2014/68 / EU pressure equipment directive. The examination is carried out by authorized (TPI) third party inspectors (TÜV, Lloyd’s Register, etc.).
- Test and material certificates are prepared by the TPI according to the design specification.