Absorption Silencer, Type VSD
- efficient noise reduction up to 30 dB
- for use after the control valve
- custom specific design on international design codes (ASME, EN 13445, SVTI, AS1210, PD5500 etc.)
- design acc. to TEMA
- custom specific TPIs (Inspections / Third Party Inspections)
- custom specific testings
- sour gas application (NACE)
- temperature range -50 °C till + 300°C
- design pressure up to 300 bar
- custom specific nozzle orientation
Absorption silencers type VSD are used to reduce noise by the control valve up to 30 dB.
The design is carried out as a steel welded construction in a horizontal design.
Silencers are an effective and economical solution to most sound problems. The absorption silencer should be mounted directly at the sound source ( e.g. pressure reducing valves ). The sound is reduced by 20 dB (A) up to 30 dB (A) through the installed perforated plates and insulating materials.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our vessels are tested according to AD 2000 regulations and CE-certified according to EC / PED 2014/68 / EU. The examination is carried out by authorized inspectors (TÜV, Lloyd’s Register, etc.).
- Test and material certificates are prepared by the inspectors according to the design specification.