Heat exchanger, type VEV-Ex (gas preheater, gas heat exchanger) – for low flow rate
- Optimal load case design
- Flow stream optimized design
- Vibration-optimized design
- Customer-specific design for various design codes (ASME, EN 13445, SVTI, AS1210, PD5500 etc.)
- Design according to TEMA
- Customer-specific approvals
- Customer-specific testings
- Application for sour gas (NACE)
- Design for low temperature down to -50 ° C
- Design pressure up to 300 bar
- Customer-specific nozzle arrangement
Leaflet: E-6015 Heat Exchanger / Type VEV
Heat exchangers (heat exchangers) heat gas for a subsequent system requirement or to counteract the Joule-Thomson effect. For example, For example by pressure reduction in a gas-pressure control. Heat exchangers can also be determined in the reverse mode of operation as coolers. The design is carried out as a steel welded construction in vertical or horizontal design.
Heat exchangers VEV (vertical) or VEV-L (horizontal) operate as standard counter-flow Unlike normal shell-and-tube heat exchangers VEV/VEV-L in single-tube design, the VEV-Ex electric preheaters have an integrated heating element which is immersed in a water bath. The gas is indirectly heated via the water. VEV-Ex type heat exchangers are small compact heat exchangers for low flow rates and a maximum power of <15KW. The gas flows through the coil, which is guided around the heating element. Level limit switch, thermostat and temperature limiter (water side), thermometer, pressure gauge, safety valve are supplied.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our standard equipment is tested according to AD 2000 and CE-certified according to the EC / PED 2014/68 / EU pressure equipment directive. The examination is carried out by authorized (TPI) third party inspectors (TÜV, Lloyd’s Register, etc.).
- Test and material certificates are prepared by the inspectors according to the design specification.