INDIRECT WATERBATH-HEATER, TYPE VH
- Decentralized application
- Optimal load-case design
- Optimized flow stream design
- Vibration-optimized design
Leaflet: E-3015-Waterbath Heater / Type VH
OPTIONS FOR HIGH PRESSURE TUBE BUNDLE
- Customer-specific design for various design codes (ASME, EN 13445, SVTI, AS1210, PD5500 etc.)
- Design according to TEMA
- Customer-specific approvals
- Customer-specific testings
- Application for sour gas (NACE)
- Design for low temperature down to -50 ° C
- Design pressure up to 300 bar
- Customer-specific nozzle arrangement
- Water jacket design as pressure vessel
- Water tank vessel for hot water> 100 ° C
Indirect water bath heaters type VH are heat exchangers (heat exchangers) which can heat the gas decentrally if no hot water treatment (for example a boiler system) is available. The heating of the gas is necessary in order to counteract the Joule-Thomson effect during pressure reduction or to provide a defined gas temperature for the following system components.
The most common applications are:
Probes of gas fields
Pipeline: to GDRM and compressor stations, cavern storage, power stations
The design is carried out as a steel welded construction in horizontal design.
An indirect water bath heater is a combined heat exchanger equipped with a (HD) high pressure tube bundle (natural gas pre-heating) and a burner firing unit (water pre-heating). The two sections are strictly separated from one another for safety reasons. The natural circulation of the water (natural convection) results from the combustion unit arranged at the bottom and the above HD bundle.
Our heat exchanger calculations are based on the theoretical principles of VDI Wärmeatlas and the HEDH (Heat Exchanger Design Book).
In the combustion unit, water is heated by combustion energy. For this, the fuel gas is fired from the main gas stream for firing. The unit consists of a flame tube, the deflection chamber and the recirculating flue gas pipes. The flue gas collecting chamber is provided with a chimney which can be dismantled for transport reasons. The combustion unit receives a sound-insulated enclosure. The combustion efficiency is about 92%.
The water mantle is designed atmospherically as standard and is provided with a dome as a water volume expansion. At the same time, the dome serves as an inspection opening for the visual inspection of the tube bundles.
The gas-carrying HP bundle is located above the burner chamber in the water bath. The preheated water warms the gas. The HD bundle consists of the outside gas inlet and outlet chamber with the corresponding nozzles, as well as the heat transfer tubes inside.
The firing is effected by the use of a gas-blower burner. These are used because of their excellent combustion values at high emission requirements.
FUEL GAS PRESSURE REDUCTION
By default, a pressure reduction is provided for the combustion gas. This is carried out in one or two stages for corresponding operating data and is equipped with safety shut-off valves (SAV) based thereon. A safety blow-off valve (SBV) is provided after each pressure reduction stage.
HEATER SYSTEM CONTROL & REGULATION
The complete heater unit is monitored with an electrical / electronic control system suitable for the gas blower burner and can be coupled to the higher-level control system.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our standard equipment is tested according to AD 2000 and CE-certified according to the EC / PED 2014/68 / EU pressure equipment directive. The examination is carried out by authorized (TPI) third party inspectors (TÜV, Lloyd’s Register, etc.).
- Test and material certificates are prepared by the inspectors according to the design specification.
- The burner control is based on the safety concept according to DIN EN 746-2.
- Gas temperature control with bypass actuator
- Temperature monitoring with remote transmission
- BUS / Ethernet connection
- Protective cabinet for pressure reduction
- Steel construction, operating platform, ladder, etc.