Cartridge Filter, Type VPF
- Efficient dust filtration
- High deposition rate (efficiency)
- Filter efficiency tested acc. SAE Fine Test
- Long service life of the filter elements
- Upstream coarse particle separation
- For all gases according to G260
- For non-aggressive special gases
- Customer-specific design for other regulations (ASME, EN 13445, SVTI, AS1210, PD5500, etc)
- Customer-specific approvals
- Customer-specific testings
- Application for sour gas (NACE)
- Design for low temperature down to -50 ° C
- Design pressure up to 300 bar
- Design temperature up to 250 ° C
- Customer-specific nozzle arrangement
Leaflet: E-5025 Cartridge Filter / Type VPF
Cartridge filters are used to clean gas from dry solid dust particles. The design is carried out as a steel welded construction.
The gas flows through the inlet nozzle into the filter housing. Coarse particles are filtered out by gravity transfer and reduction of the gas velocity by gravitation and collected in the lower filter part. Fine dust particles are filtered from downstream filter elements. The cleaned gas flows through the outlet neck. The filter element contamination should be monitored with a differential pressure measurement.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our standard equipment is tested according to AD 2000 and CE-certified according to the EC / PED 2014/68 / EU pressure equipment directive. The examination is carried out by authorized (TPI) third party inspectors (TÜV, Lloyd’s Register, etc.).
- Test and material certificates are prepared by the TPI according to the design specification.
- Quick closure
- Davit / Closure Swivel Aid
- Differential pressure gauge DP900
- Mounting kit without bypass
- Mounting kit with bypass
- Accessories for DP900, B. Reed contact
- Various instrumentation