Knock-Out-Drum, Type VKOD
- Efficient liquid filtration for coarse particles
- primary filter for pre-separation; scrubber
- Single-stage, maintenance-free
- Large liquid condensate collecting chamber
- Low differential pressure
- Customer-specific design for other control systems (ASME, EN 13445, SVTI, AS1210, PD5500 etc.)
- Customer-specific approvals
- Customer-specific testings
- Application for sour gas (NACE)
- Design for low temperature down to -50 ° C
- Design pressure up to 300 bar
- Customer-specific nozzle arrangement
Leaflet: E-5061 Knock-Out-Drum / Typ VKOD
The Knock-Out-Drum VKOD is used to clean gas from large liquid particels. The design is carried out as a steel welded construction in vertical construction.
The Knock-Out-Drum is a two-stage separator and filters out coarse mechanical impurities and fine liquid particles from the gas stream. The large condensate collecting chamber can be equipped with a corresponding discharge line without maintenance. The gas flows into the apparatus through the gas inlet and is directed downwards by a 90 ° deflection arc. Here, the gas flow changes the direction upwards and reduces the flow velocity to approx. 1 m / s in the inner free vessel. This flow process prevents coarse mechanical impurities and large liquid drops (up to approx.> 350 μm) due to gravity. Fine liquid particles are coalesced in a downstream droplet separator and filtered off. Coal drops drop due to gravity. In addition, small amounts of solid particles are washed out with a sufficiently large amount of liquid.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our standard equipment is tested according to AD 2000 and CE-certified according to the EC / PED 2014/68 / EU pressure equipment directive. The examination is carried out by authorized (TPI) third party inspectors (TÜV, Lloyd’s Register, etc.).
- Test and material certificates are prepared by the TPI according to the design specification.
- Differential pressure measurement
- Level indicators / control
- Drainage systems
- bottom sump heating systems