Dust-Liquid-Separator, Type VSFA
- High efficient dust and liquid filtration up to 99,9% > 0,3 µm
- Filter efficiency tested acc. to SAE Fine Test
- Long service life of the filter elements
- Customer-specific design for other control systems (ASME, EN 13445, SVTI, AS1210, PD5500 etc.)
- Customer-specific approvals
- Customer-specific tests
- Application for sour gas (NACE)
- Design for low temperature down to -50 ° C
- Design pressure up to 300 bar
- Design temperature up to 250 ° C
- Customer-specific nozzle arrangement
Dust fluid separators are used to clean gas from dry and liquid contaminants or oil mist particles. The design is carried out as a steel welded construction in vertical or horizontal construction.
The gas flows into the filter housing through the inlet connection. Coarse particles are filtered out by gravitational or centrifugal fixtures in the first stage and collected in the first collection space. Fine particles are filtered in the standard version in the second stage with filter elements. The selection of the filter element relates to the application and determines whether a second liquid collecting space is required. Depending on the application and the requirements, the various mechanical separation methods can be combined as shown in the brochure. The cleaned gas flows through the outlet neck. The filter element contamination should be monitored with a differential pressure measurement.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Our standard equipment is tested according to AD 2000 and CE-certified according to the EC / PED 2014/68 / EU pressure equipment directive. The examination is carried out by authorized (TPI) third party inspectors (TÜV, Lloyd’s Register, etc.).
- Test and material certificates are prepared by the inspectors according to the design specification.
- Quick closure (VSV), Type Thielmann
- Davit / Swivel Aid (DSV), Type Thielmann
- Weather protection / Raincap cover for VSV
- Differential pressure measurement
- Various vessel related instrumentation
- Trolley for Cartridge Replacement
- Cleaning doors at the collector
- Hydraulic opening for VSV