Start-up Strainer, Type VAS
- For clamp mounting into the pipeline
- Efficient protection of dirt-sensitive system components during commissioning
- Low differential pressure
- Easy installation and replacement
- Material Certificates DIN EN 10204/3.1 for Clamp Collar
- For DIN and ASME flange connections
- Design for low temperature down to -50 ° C
- Design pressure up to 100 bar
- Stainless steel construction
- Reverse flow direction
Leaflet: E-5030 Start-Up Strainer / Type VAS
The starting screen VAS is used for commissioning and starting a system in order to clean gas from coarse soiling such as welding bead, scale, grease, etc. After starting, the starting screen can be removed from the pipeline. The design is carried out as a welding design.
The starting screen VAS consists of a supporting basket made of perforated sheet metal with a welded clamping ring. These are galvanized after assembly. On the outside of the support basket a stainless steel wire mesh is welded. The free area of the clamping ring is matched to the nominal widths of the pipeline flange connection. The starter screen is flowed through from the outside to the inside in the standard version. An optional design of the starter screen made entirely of stainless steel or with different flow direction is available on request.
- DIN EN ISO 9DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Clamp collar with factory acceptance certificate according to DIN EN 10204 / 3.1.
- Clamp collar for strainer replacement
- Seal gaskets for flange connection
- Screw mounting set for flange connection